KEYPAD BASED DOOR LOCK
To Design keypad based security system
Here the user has to type the password via matrix KB. If the passwords match with the internally stored password of µC then the Relay based door is opened.
Block diagram Explanation:
Here we are designing a System in which the user has to type the password via 4*3 matrix KB. The µC will read the password stored in the memory of internal program memory and store it in the internal RAM. Then the µC will compare the Kb password typed by the user with the password stored in the program. If both the password match then the relay based door is opened. If not the buzzer is turned on
- Read the password entered from Matrix KB and store it in internal memory.
- Read the password stored in Program memory
- Compare the program memory password with matrix KB password.
- Is the passwords match?
- Yes, Turn ON the relay based door.
- No, Turn on the buzzer.
- µC : PIC 16F877A
- Keyboard matrix
- LCD: 16*2 , 100 ma , Alphanumeric Display
- Relay: 12v , 230v ,Single change over
- Power Supply: 5V, 500 ma current.
µC programming: C
MPLAB IDE compiler, PIC Flash Programmer
|1||µC PIC 16F877A||1|
|5||Transformer 0-15v , 500ma||1|
|6||Crystal 11.0592 MHz||1|
|7||33 pf paper cap||2|
|8||0.1 µf Paper cap||2|
|9||10 µf Electrolytic cap||1|
|10||1000µf Electrolytic cap||1|
|11||10 kohm ¼ watt||2|
|12||Matrix KB PCB||1|
|13||Relay 12v 10A||1|
|14||Keys 4 leg||12|
|16||2.2 Kohm ¼ watt||1|
|17||2 pin relimate conn. (M+f)||1|
|18||3 pin relimate conn. (M+f)||2|
|19||16 pin relimate conn. (M+f)||1|
|20||Resistance strip 10k 9 pin||1|