To Design a security system for banks
Here the user has to insert the smart card in to the slot and then type the password via matrix KB. If the passwords match then the Relay based door is opened.
Block diagram Explanation:
Here we are designing a System in which the user has to insert the smart memory card issued by the bank into the slot. After this the user has to type the password via 4*3 matrix KB. The µC will read the password stored in the memory of the smart card and store it in the internal RAM. Then the µC will compare the Kb password typed by the user with the smart card password. If both the password match then the relay based door is opened. If not the buzzer is turned on
- Is smart card inserted? YES, read the password from memory card and store in RAM
- Read the password entered from Matrix KB inti internal memory.
- Compare the smart card password with matrix KB password.
- Is the passwords match?
- Yes, Turn ON the relay based door.
- No, Turn on the buzzer.
- µC : PIC 16F877A
- Matrix Keyboard: 4*3 Keypad
- Smart Card: 24C04(SMD)+PCB
- LCD: 16*2 , 100 ma , Alphanumeric Display
- Relay: 12v , 230v ,Single change over
- Buzzer: 5v, 20ma
- Power Supply: 5V, 500 ma current.
µC programming: C
MPLAB IDE compiler, PIC Flash Programmer
|1||µC PIC 16F877A||1|
|5||Transformer 0-15v , 500ma||1|
|6||Crystal 11.0592 MHz||1|
|7||33 pf paper cap||2|
|8||0.1 µf Paper cap||2|
|9||10 µf Electrolytic cap||1|
|10||1000µf Electrolytic cap||1|
|11||10 kohm ¼ watt||2|
|12||Smart memory card||1|
|13||Matrix KB PCB||1|
|14||Relay 12v 10A||1|
|15||Keys 4 leg||12|
|17||2.2 Kohm ¼ watt||1|
|18||2 pin relimate conn. (M+f)||1|
|19||3 pin relimate conn. (M+f)||2|
|20||16 pin relimate conn. (M+f)||1|
|21||Resistance strip 10k 9 pin||1|