DIGITAL FARE METER FOR TRANSPORT VEHICLE
To design a Taxi Meter Monitoring & Billing System.
To monitor and display the taxi meter fare on LCD with the help of magnetic pick up sensor.
The pulses from magnetic pickup sensor are counted by µC. And displayed on LCD. Also we are displaying the fare by multiplying the counted pulses by fixed value(Rs.2).
Block diagram Explanation:
Here we are designing a System which will automatically detect any hazardous situation related to fire and Gas in the area. Also we are designing a automation system in which the user can control the hazard using the 2 relays
- Read the analog sensor data. Perform Signal conditioning on the signal. (If the signal is very low in µv).
- Store the data in µC internal memory (RAM).
- Display the parameters on LCD
- Turn ON/OFF the relays according to the set point programmed in the µC program
- For LPG gas turn off relay if GAS detected.
- For FIRE detection (which is a combination of temperature and light) turn ON the relay.(Sprinkler or extinguisher)
- For any condition (Fire or Gas) turn on Buzzer.
- µC : PIC
- LCD: 16*2 , 100 ma , Alphanumeric Display
- Magnetic Pick up Sensor:
- Keys: Reset, Night Time
- Power Supply: 5V, 750 ma current.
µC programming: C
MPLAB IDE compiler, PIC Flash Programmer
PC: Hyper terminal Software.